Docomomo US is grateful to acknowledge the support of its Corporate Members and supporters. As a 501(c)3 registered non-profit organization, Docomomo US relies on the support of its members as well as private corporations, national and international foundations and like-minded institutions. Our work would not be possible without their support. Information on renewing or becoming a corporate member can be found on our Join page.
Steven Holl, FAIA
Thomas Little, AIA
Hunter Palmer Wright
Cesar Pelli, FAIA
James Polshek, FAIA
Cathy van der Schans
Abigal Van Slyck
John Wieland Jr.
Corporate membership is aimed at practices and industrial companies that wish to sponsor the work of Docomomo US and be affiliated with an extensive network of interdisciplinary professionals and industries. Benfits of membership includes:
- International, National and Regional affiliation
- A subscription to the biannual Docomomo International Journal
- Acknowledgement on our website and in print materials
- Invitations to members-only events and receptions
- Discounts to Docomomo US lectures, tours and events throughout the United States
- Discounted tickets to the biennial Docomomo International Conference
- Discounts on additional sponsorship and advertising opportunities
More information on becoming a corporate member can be found on our Join page. Contact us at info(at)docomomo-us(dot)org for more information.